Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Rafal Markut <ra...@mediawave.de> on 2007/09/04 14:45:20 UTC

Rpc/encoded wsdls are not supported in JAXWS 2.0

Hello,

I'm trying to call:
wsdl2java https://demo.sugarondemand.com/sugarcrm/soap.php?wsdl

but I receive:
WSDLToJava Error : Rpc/encoded wsdls are not supported in JAXWS 2.0

what can I do with it ?

with best regards,
Rafal

Re: Rpc/encoded wsdls are not supported in JAXWS 2.0

Posted by Jan Dittberner <ja...@mms-dresden.de>.
Rafal Markut schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to call:
> wsdl2java https://demo.sugarondemand.com/sugarcrm/soap.php?wsdl
>
> but I receive:
> WSDLToJava Error : Rpc/encoded wsdls are not supported in JAXWS 2.0
>
> what can I do with it ?
I had the same problem with a legacy WebService and had to use AXIS 1.4
to access it.

XFire and Axis2 couldn't generate code from the WSDL of the RPC/Encoded
service. The WS/I basic profile doesn't allow RPC/Encoded but there are
still some services using this SOAP-Binding.

Regards
Jan Dittberner

--
T-Systems Multimedia Solutions GmbH
Information Service Portals

Hausanschrift: Riesaer Strasse 5, 01129 Dresden
Postanschrift: Postfach 10 02 24, 01072 Dresden
Bitte beachten Sie meine neue Telefonnummer: +49 351 2820-2737
Email: Jan.Dittberner@mms-dresden.de
Internet: http://www.t-systems-mms.com

Geschäftsführung: Peter Klingenburg, Dr. Jens Nebendahl
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Dresden (HRB 11433), Sitz der Gesellschaft Dresden
Ust-IdNr.: DE 811 807 949