Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Nicolas Costa <ni...@psi-informatique.com> on 2012/01/18 09:27:15 UTC

Conflit Open Office / Smart Notebook

Hello,
I always meet at present a conflict between the OpenOffice software and SMART Notebook software.

Do you have a final resolution for this dysfunction that causes me harm to our client.

I want an answer fast because this defect has lasted more than six months.

Best regards

Nicolas Costa

Support Technique HelpDesk / WebDEV

Avenue de Terrefort
33520 Bruges
Support Technique : +33 5 56 16 87 78
Fax : +33 5 56 16  87 78

---------Informations légales------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ce message et toutes les pièces jointes sont confidentiels et établis à l'attention exclusive de ses destinataires. Le message reste la propriété exclusive de PSI-Informatique. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisée est interdite. Tout message électronique est susceptible d'altération. PSI-Informatique décline toute responsabilité au titre de ce message s'il a été altéré, déformé ou falsifié.

The contents of this message and its attachments are confidential and are intended for the exclusive attention and use of the addressee(s). The message and attachments remain the exclusive property of PSI-Informatique Any non-authorised use or distribution of their contents is strictly prohibited. It is a well-known fact that any electronic message may be subject to unauthorised alteration. In this respect, PSI-Informatique declines all responsibility with regard to this message should it be altered, deformed or falsified in any way whatsoever.

Re: Conflit Open Office / Smart Notebook

Posted by Louis Suárez-Potts <ls...@gmail.com>.
All:
Please keep in mind that not everyone is as proficient in English as
you are. Nicolas seems to have used a not so great translator; hence
the infelicities of word usage. (He seems, actually, to be
francophone.) So, take allowances and keep in mind how what you say
will be translated into another language….. (and then cringe, or not).

cheers,
Louis

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org>.
Is this the SMART Notebook that is being talked about?

<http://smarttech.com/us/Support/Browse+Support/Download+Software> (English)

< http://smarttech.com/Home%20Page/Solutions/Education%20Solutions/Content%20and%20Resources> (French - Canadian)

 - Dennis

Posted by eric b <er...@free.fr>.

Posted by Louis Suárez-Potts <ls...@gmail.com>.
Nicolas,
Would you be able to be as precise as possible, and use our Bugzilla
to file an issue? As you must be aware, being in support services,
using Bugzilla and being specific are really the magic words that open
doors. FWIW, I use SMART checking on my notebook, too--a Mac OS X
Macbook--and have not encountered difficulties. But I and others would
indeed be interested to learn more--but via the proper channels.

Ah, bien sûr, nous parlons toujours en anglais ici; Google translate
fait les traductions qui suffit, je crois.

ciao
Louis

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,