Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Matthew Kidd <Ma...@cappsdigital.com> on 2006/07/11 23:13:08 UTC

Modules required for Apache2 server intended to be a subversion server

I'm building a subversion repositiory for my team on an OS X server served using Apache2 as required. However I built Apache from source so I do not have any of the modules installed and I was wondering that along wtih mod_dav and mod_dav_svn what modules are neccesary for a subversion server that will be potentially outside of a firewall. I'm aware of mod_ssl but I wanted to know of any others.

---

R. Matthew Kidd
Junior Engineer
Capps Digital