Posted to user@struts.apache.org by sai reddy <du...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/02 06:01:56 UTC

difference between Action.perform() and Action.execute()

Hi friends.
What's the difference between Action.perform() and Action.execute()
methods??
I'm talking about org.apache.struts.action.Action class.

Re: difference between Action.perform() and Action.execute()

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
I think perform() was a very old method and is deprecated. Stick with
execute().

Thanks,
Paul