Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2013/04/08 20:28:12 UTC

Unused Type: edu.mayo.bmi.lookup.type.MetaHeader?

Hi,
Within, the ctakes-drug-ner component, there is a reference a mayo MetaHeader type.  Does anyone recall how this is used (I tried searching for references, but didn't see it was used anywhere.)
I'm debating to either rename that to org.apache.ctakes.lookup.type.MetaHeader if it's actually required or removing it if it's not used.

--Pei

RE: Unused Type: edu.mayo.bmi.lookup.type.MetaHeader?

Posted by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu>.
Ah, it was in ctakes-drug-ner-res not just ctakes-drug-ner.

I can't find any reference to that MetaHeader type other than in the TypeSystem.xml file you mentioned and think it can be removed.

-- James

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.

Posted by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu>.