Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by "Arthur.hk.chan@gmail.com" <ar...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/20 13:05:38 UTC

Hadoop 2.4.1 How to clear usercache

Hi,

 i use Hadoop 2.4.1, in my cluster,  Non DFS Used: 2.09 TB

I found that these files are all under tmp/nm-local-dir/usercache

Is there any Hadoop command to remove these unused user cache files tmp/nm-local-dir/usercache ?

Regards
Arthur

Re: Hadoop 2.4.1 How to clear usercache

Posted by "Arthur.hk.chan@gmail.com" <ar...@gmail.com>.
I restarted the cluster, and the usercahe all gone automatically.  no longer an issue.  thanks

Posted by "Arthur.hk.chan@gmail.com" <ar...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Arthur.hk.chan@gmail.com" <ar...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Arthur.hk.chan@gmail.com" <ar...@gmail.com>.