Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dennis Dunn <de...@ppmc.net> on 2003/10/13 23:27:54 UTC

Re: "No getter method" error [SOLVED]

Hello,

The tile was choking because I was trying to call a getDate() method of
a Vector object.  The WeekBean is initialized with Vector()s since I was
going to iterate throught the contained objects as well as the WeekBean.
  The first object in the WeekBean was a DayBean but the rest were
Vectors. When I iterated the WeekBean I was doing OK so lonad a I was
looking at a DayBean but it choked when I was looking at a Vector.

Challange your assumptions. They are probably wrong.

--dennis