Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Abushammala, Hani (EXTERN: conceptQ)" <ex...@volkswagen.de> on 2011/02/25 13:41:57 UTC

[tobago] panel exceed the window height

Hello,

I have defined a panel with fixed layout within a page and the panel
content has also fixed content, but when the panel exceed the window
height the below content of the panel will be cutted (scroll bar is not
appearing). This problem doesn't happen by placing the same panel in a
tab.

Is there another way to display such contents in tobago panels? I don`t
know, what`s wrong with panel?

Regards,
Hani

AW: [tobago] panel exceed the window height

Posted by "Abushammala, Hani (EXTERN: conceptQ)" <ex...@volkswagen.de>.
Hi Helmut,

Thank you for the suggestion. It works with cell tag.

Regards,
Hani

my suggestion: Use a cell tag with scrollbars="auto" instead of the panel. Tabs
have scrollbars by default.

Regards
Helmut

Re: [tobago] panel exceed the window height

Posted by Helmut Swaczinna <my...@wlp-systems.de>.
Hi Hani,