Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Jaroslav Tulach <ja...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/01 06:09:54 UTC

Re: code donation, IP clearance

Hi.
Honestly, I'd rather just press the green "Merge button" (once my comments
are addressed), but if you insist on something else, then let's tell Toni
what he has to do.
-jt

po 30. 9. 2019 v 16:11 odesílatel Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> napsal:

> Hi folks,
>
> I have concerns on code donation. We may go too fast on a few donation.
>

> This PR [1] seems to be a code donation that come from external codebase at
> https://github.com/dukescript/dukescript-presenters and that has to be IP
> Cleared via the process [2].
>
> I did not catch all the works of our community but Geertjan was thinking of
> Kotlin and Payara.
>
> For Kotlin I have no idea of the PR involved.
>
> For Payara it seems that there were a code donation [3] that is based on
> https://github.com/payara/ecosystem-netbeans-plugin/
>
> I think we should be cautious on that point in the future. I personally
> thinks we should go for IP-clearance for those.
>

> (
>
> For the netbeans-maven-plugin we go through that process  and we depreciate
> the old repository.
>
> Should we also depreciate the external for dukescript and payara ?
>
> )
>

> Best Regards
>
> Eric
>

> [1] https://github.com/apache/netbeans-html4j/pull/23
>
> [2] https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/
>
> [3] https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/1297

AW: code donation, IP clearance

Posted by to...@eppleton.de.
I confirm I'm dukescript and I have an iCLA.

--Toni

De : Jaroslav Tulach <ja...@gmail.com> Envoyé : mardi 1 octobre 2019 08:10 À : dev <de...@netbeans.apache.org> Cc : Toni Epple <to...@eppleton.de> Objet : Re: code donation, IP clearance

Hi.

Posted by Anton Epple <to...@dukescript.com>.
I confirm, I'm dukescript.

--Toni

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
Hi Eric,

Great, since you've been through the process, it would be great if you'd
guide us along for this part.

Thanks,

Gj