Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Kurt Heston <ku...@yahoo.com> on 2001/01/23 20:09:23 UTC

Processing XML output from CGI Programs with XSP

We've written a fair number of CGI programs that output XML.  I'm attempting
to use Cocoon to transform the output of these documents server side.  I've
tried a couple of different methods with XSP/Java but haven't found one that
works.  Has anyone else done anything like this?

Re: Processing XML output from CGI Programs with XSP

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Tue, 23 Jan 2001, Kurt Heston wrote:

> We've written a fair number of CGI programs that output XML.  I'm attempting
> to use Cocoon to transform the output of these documents server side.  I've
> tried a couple of different methods with XSP/Java but haven't found one that
> works.  Has anyone else done anything like this?

look at the util logicsheet.

- donald