Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Detelin Yordanov <de...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/25 17:25:22 UTC

Neethi PolicyReference serialization problem

Hello,
   I'm having troubles regarding PolicyReference.serialize(..) not writing
the "wsp" namespace declaration to the underlying writer.
I see that the Policy.serialize(..) is doing it, is there any reason why
this is removed from the PolicyReference.serialize(..)?

The problem I have is that in Axis2, the provided XMLStreamWriter is not a
namespace repairing one, therefore the namespace is not automatically
written and the output is simply <wsp:PolicyReference URI=".."/>.  When
Axiom is parsing this XML back to an OMElement it fails
with an "Undeclared namespace prefix 'wsp'" error.

I have described the details of problem at the Axis user list (
http://marc.info/?l=axis-user&m=120637288401006&w=2),
but now I realize that Axis does not have much to do with it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Kind Regards,
   Detelin

Re: Neethi PolicyReference serialization problem

Posted by Sanka Samaranayake <ss...@gmail.com>.
I believe is an issue which we need to fix. Please log a JIRA in Apache
Neethi project.

Thanks,
--Sanka

--