Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/24 00:46:28 UTC

[RESULT] WAS Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Open Climate Workbench 1.0.0

Hi dev@,

As release manager I am closing off this VOTE thread as 72 has long passed.
VOTE's cast were as follows

[4] +1 release OCW 1.0.0
Michael Joyce*
Chris A. Mattmann*
Lewis McGibbney*
Daniel Gruno

[1] -1
Kyo Lee*

*OCW Project Management Committee binding VOTE

I am happy to say that the VOTE passed and I will progress with releasing
the Apache OCW 1.0.0 RC#1.
I would like to say thank you to everyone who took the time to VOTE. It is
an extremely important process and one which I hope we continue to engage
in as we work our way through the 1.X journey or Apache OCW.

Thanks
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: [RESULT] WAS Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Open Climate Workbench 1.0.0

Posted by Michael Joyce <jo...@apache.org>.
Just a note here and not commenting on whether there should/shouldn't be
more delay, I think it would be great to roll 1.1.0 (or w/e it's going to
be) once Kyo get's his stuff merged and proposed changes made. With Lewis
around and Kyo motivated to get the release out I don't see how there could
be any delay beyond the required 72 hours for the vote to pass and the code
to be integrated into an official release. I'm happy to be the release
manager for it. That being said, this might be a great opportunity to bring
Kyo on board the release process if he was willing to be the release
manager (and I'd be happy to help him out there).

Just a thought
-- Jimmy

P.S., the relevant pending PRs that were mentioned are:
https://github.com/apache/climate/pull/235
https://github.com/apache/climate/pull/234
https://github.com/apache/climate/pull/236