Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by wp...@gmail.com, wp...@gmail.com on 2018/06/06 17:14:00 UTC

A Product Store has not been defined for this ecommerce site.

I am setting up a data model starting with an empty database.

I am getting above message when trying to open the eCommerce page.
That is what I setup:
* Catalog + 2 categories (Promotion and Browse Root). Both categories have Products defined.
* Store, and within the store a Website, facility, etc..

I basically replicated the way it is setup in the demo system.

What is missing?

Wolfgang

Re: A Product Store has not been defined for this ecommerce site.

Posted by Wolfgang Paul Rauchholz <wp...@gmail.com>.
Thx to both!
That helped to solve my issue.

--

Wolfgang Rauchholz

Re: A Product Store has not been defined for this ecommerce site.

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sita Ram Pothula <si...@gmail.com>.