Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/16 20:15:14 UTC

Repository inconsistency for org.apache.maven.release:maven-release:2.0-beta-10?

[INFO] snapshot org.apache.maven.release:maven-release:2.0-beta-10-SNAPSHOT:
checking for updates from basistech.snapshot.repo
I added the snapshot repository as a pluginRepository, and called out

org.apache.maven.release:maven-release:branch

and in plugin-management I've got a spec for version 2.0-beta-10.

I get the following. In other words, it finds and download the artifact, and
then complains that it isn't there.

Downloading:
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots//org/apache/maven/release/maven-release/2.0-beta-10-SNAPSHOT/maven-release-2.0-beta-10-20090914.193959-8.pom
6K downloaded  (maven-release-2.0-beta-10-20090914.193959-8.pom)
Downloading:
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots//org/apache/maven/release/maven-release/2.0-beta-10-SNAPSHOT/maven-release-2.0-beta-10-20090914.193959-8.jar
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.maven.release
ArtifactId: maven-release
Version: 2.0-beta-10-20090914.193959-8

Reason: Unable to locate resource in repository