Posted to rpc-user@xml.apache.org by Luis Fernandez <lu...@neofis.com> on 2002/12/02 19:24:36 UTC

Re: java.policy...

Thanks

The problem is solved with the cvs version. Can be considered stable? A
note on the web about it should a be very good tip.

Is there currently a webmaster?

Cheers
Luis Fernandez
www.neofis.com

Re: java.policy...

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
Luis Fernandez <lu...@neofis.com> writes:

> Thanks
>
> The problem is solved with the cvs version. Can be considered stable?
> A note on the web about it should a be very good tip.

Excellent.  The code itself is stable, but the interfaces may be
a'changing in future releases.

> Is there currently a webmaster?

There are a few of us with access to www.apache.org.  If you're up to
updating the appropriate XML document from the xdocs/ directory and
submit your change as a patch, I'll push your change live to the web
site.

- Dan

Re: java.policy...

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.