Posted to users@maven.apache.org by aalok singhvi <aa...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/02 12:17:17 UTC

Maven Weblogic Plugin

Hello,

I am trying to deploy my Java application onto weblogic server 10.3.4. I
see we have a maven plugin to do so. Can anyone give some examples where I
can deploy an multi module apps. Do we i need to just add this plugin to
the parent pom or it should be defined in all child poms also.
Before deploy our application needs to be undeployed first from the server
and then we call the deploy goal after that.
Also, do we have anything called "servicegen" in weblogic maven plugin
similar to ant. We need to generate webserivces from EJBs / JAR using
servicegen.
Any thoughts around this.

Thanks

--