Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Prince V S <pr...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/24 04:32:53 UTC

Connection Error

Hi,

I am new to Guacamole. I have installed guacamole in lab and testing the
same.

I am observing " connection error" frequently. I am getting this error
frequently when i click mouse. The same error is not seen when video is
played in remote machine.

Please provide your suggestion to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Prince V S

Re: Connection Error

Posted by Tim Worcester <ti...@gmail.com>.
Since that is working for you, be aware that they are trying to push out
the official release of 1.2.0 soon.  So keep your eyes peeled for that! :)

Re: Connection Error

Posted by Prince V S <pr...@gmail.com>.

Re: Connection Error

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.

Re: Connection Error

Posted by Prince V S <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Connection Error

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 12:43 AM Prince V S <pr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Ivanmarcus,
>
> Please find the system details below. I checked the logs and found VNC
> connection error (Error writing to TLS: Error in the push function). Is
> it a configuration issue?

This sounds possibly like:

Re: Connection Error

Posted by Prince V S <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ivanmarcus,

Please find the system details below. I checked the logs and found VNC
connection error (Error writing to TLS: Error in the push function). Is
it a configuration issue?

Guacamole version                : 1.1.0
OS version                             : Ubuntu server 18.04 LTS Bionic
OS type                                  : VM
Freerdp version                      : freerdp2
Connection type                     : vnc,rdp(both)
OS version(target machine)   : ubuntu 18.04 desktop,redhat 7.7,centos 7,
windows 7, windows 2012 server

Regards,

Prince V S

Re: Connection Error