Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Nicolas Peltier <np...@adobe.com> on 2015/10/11 19:40:11 UTC

Re: contribution proposal: sling pipes

Hi,

issue is finally here [0], tell me it needs more stuff, or is i should directly cast  a vote, thanks

Nicolas

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-5134

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Sun, 2015-10-11 at 17:40 +0000, Nicolas Peltier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> issue is finally here [0], tell me it needs more stuff, or is i
> should directly cast  a vote, thanks
>
> Nicolas

Please attach an archive of the code that you wish to donate on the
Jira issue and add a comment with the checksums. Then we can start a
vote (IIRC).

Robert