Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Simon Ship <ne...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/24 17:46:13 UTC

How do I navigate from page1 to directory1/page2 using pagelink

All the examples I have see put all the html pages in the base
directory. Someone please show me how to navigate to a different
directory using pagelink.

Thanks.
/simon

Re: How do I navigate from page1 to directory1/page2 using pagelink

Posted by Todd O'Bryan <to...@mac.com>.
In your .application file, you just have to tell Tapestry where to find
the page.

<page name="Foo"
specification-path="whatever/path/relative/to/WEB-INF/Foo.page" />

HTH,
Todd