Posted to user@ant.apache.org by sp-ota <ot...@future.co.jp> on 2001/08/16 12:03:41 UTC

PVCS : problem with non-exsiting sub-directories

Hello.

I am sending this message to both ant-dev and ant-user.

By the way, are the authors of Pvcs in this mailing list?

I use ANT_14_BRANCH of Aug. 14th., Sun JDK 1.4-beta,
Windows2000 Japanese edition, and PVCS 6.6.

I have a project containing sub-directories and lots of files.
When I used pvcs command from Ant, it failed to fetch all
the files under sub-directries.  It was because sub-directroies
were missing; "Get" command did not create sub-directories.
After modifing the source code to create sub-directries, it
works fine.

Did it work fine before?
Did anyone experience this problem?

Hiro