Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kimus Linuxus <ki...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/26 12:24:02 UTC

XSLT parameters and include problem

Hi,

I'm using the xslt resut type and I cant use includes (or imports)??

I have a main,xsl file that includes another xsl in the same directory.
And gives me the following error:

ERROR:  '/home/share/software/develop/eclipse/variables.xsl (No such
file or directory)'
FATAL ERROR:  'Could not compile stylesheet'
Oct 26, 2006 11:21:10 AM org.apache.struts2.views.xslt.XSLTResult
execute
SEVERE: Unable to render XSLT Template, '/WEB-INF/templates/main.xsl'
javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: Could not compile
stylesheet
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerFactoryImpl.newTemplates(TransformerFactoryImpl.java:824)
	at
org.apache.struts2.views.xslt.XSLTResult.getTemplates(XSLTResult.java:335)
	at
org.apache.struts2.views.xslt.XSLTResult.execute(XSLTResult.java:254)

Is it possible to pass XSLT parameters to the XSLTResult?

thanx