Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Michiel Verhoef <mi...@cmg.nl> on 2002/02/20 10:04:32 UTC

RE: Inline

Nope, according to the XSLFO reference on
http://zvon.org/xxl/xslfoReference/Output/index.html
text-indent is not an attribute for fo:inline.

HTH,

Michiel

Posted by Josh Campbell <jo...@zype.co.nz>.
Another option would be to use a list -block to format it. You can then
use fo:block to add in the indent.
I found it useful having those fo:blocks in there as you can hang pretty
much anything off them.

Here's an example:

<fo:list-block color="#ffffff" font-size="14pt" font-family="Helvetica">
                <fo:list-item>
                    <fo:list-item-label>
                        <fo:block>Name</fo:block>
                    </fo:list-item-label>
                    <fo:list-item-body>
                        <fo:block start-indent="4cm">24</fo:block>
                    </fo:list-item-body>
                </fo:list-item>
</fo:list-block>

Meena wrote:

>But if i want such an output, how could i acheive it?

Josh Campbell

ZYPE - Graphical Interface Design
Phone: 03 3862094
Mobile: 021 400 472
Web: www.zype.co.nz

Re: Inline

Posted by Meena <me...@wipro.com>.
Hi Michiel,
But if i want such an output, how could i acheive it?

Meena