Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by 寒江雪 <ya...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/29 12:41:42 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Doris 0.14.0-incubating-rc04

Hi all,

Please review and vote on Apache Doris 0.14.0-incubating-rc04 release.

The release candidate has been tagged in GitHub as 0.14.0-rc04, available
here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris/releases/tag/0.14.0-rc04

Release Notes are here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris/issues/5374

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this release.

The artifacts (source, signature and checksum) corresponding to this release
candidate can be found here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/doris/0.14/0.14.0-rc04/

This has been signed with PGP key 59F2ACED, corresponding to
yangzhg@apache.org.
KEYS file is available here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/doris/KEYS
It is also listed here:
https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/yangzhg.asc

To verify and build, you can refer to following wiki:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris/wiki/How-to-verify-Apache-Release
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/Incubator+Release+Checklist

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] +0 No opinion

Best Regards,
YangZhengguo

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Doris 0.14.0-incubating-rc04

Posted by ling miao <li...@apache.org>.
+1 binding

Ling Miao

Kaisen Kang <ka...@apache.org> 于2021年4月6日周二 下午2:47写道:

Posted by Kaisen Kang <ka...@apache.org>.
+1 binding

Re:Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Doris 0.14.0-incubating-rc04

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.
+1
In accordance with the requirements of the incubator community, we temporarily removed the unit test part to comply with the release specification,
but we still need some way to make the unit test to be released normally.

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email: