Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Xia Zhao <li...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/28 08:02:02 UTC

AOO 341 Release Blocker Query in BugZilla

Hi all,

I just created AOO 341 release blocker defect query in BugZilla, please
take a view.

https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=runnamed&namedcmd=AllAOO341%20Defects

You can go to "Preference" on your BugZilla home page and navigate to
"Saved Search" tab and check "All341ReleaseBloker" query and check it.

Best regards,

Lily

Re: AOO 341 Release Blocker Query in BugZilla

Posted by Xia Zhao <li...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I will modify my query name to "OpenAOO341ReleaseBlocker".

Lily

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Oliver,
  Thanks for your explanation! I see your point now. We want to bring the
previous fixes in the branch of AOO340, OOO3.4beta, etc to 3.4.1.
  I don't know what we usually do to trace them... Do we just use the same
defect and deliver code in multiple branch? Or do we create another defect?
- Simon

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Simon,

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Oliver,

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Great! Thanks, Lily!
I updated the 3.4.1 planning wiki with the 2 queries created by you: