Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Koteswara Rao P." <kr...@ideasp.com> on 2002/07/17 13:55:33 UTC

Segmentation Error SIGSEGV 11 * Segmentation Violation

HI,

I am using Red Hat 7.2, Tomcat 3.2.3, MySQL and JDK 1.2.2.

I am getting the error: "Segmentation Error SIGSEGV 11 *  Segmentation
Violation"

Can u pls provide some solution for this?

Thanks in advance...

Koti

Re: Segmentation Error SIGSEGV 11 * Segmentation Violation

Posted by Jhair Tocancipa Triana <jh...@icon-scm.com>.
     > HI, I am using Red Hat 7.2, Tomcat 3.2.3, MySQL and JDK 1.2.2.
     > I am getting the error: "Segmentation Error SIGSEGV 11 *
     > Segmentation Violation"

     > Can u pls provide some solution for this?

No,  please  take  a  few  minutes  to  formulate  your  problem  more
precisely.

--
--Jhair