Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Sunil, Rinu" <Ri...@in.unisys.com> on 2017/08/01 05:27:05 UTC

RE: Need clarification on Kafka Usage within our product..

Including another mail id which I found online.   Kindly help in addressing
the below query.

Thanks,

Rinu

Posted by jan <rt...@googlemail.com>.
Don't know if it helps but <https://kafka.apache.org/> says at the bottom

" The contents of this website are © 2016 Apache Software Foundation
under the terms of the Apache License v2. Apache Kafka, Kafka, and the
Kafka logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of The
Apache Software Foundation in the United States and other countries. "

Also this which is the original proposition and voting for a kafka
logo. Perhaps the proposer can be contacted; he seems to be the one
that designed the logo
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-982>

You could checkout <https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/kafka/> and see
if it has any statements on logo use.

Also top 3 hits of <https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=use+logo+apache>
sound promising but I've not looked at them.

Best I can suggest ATM

jan

Posted by "Sunil, Rinu" <Ri...@in.unisys.com>.
Thank you so much Shane for responding to the query and confirming the usage
of logo.

Regards,
Rinu

Posted by Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org>.