Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by fi...@utimaco.be on 2001/04/11 14:43:51 UTC

Can somebody explain me?

Hi
I'm trying to create a saop envelope with multiple nested elements but I
alway got a class cast exception by the serialization of the the
parameters. Now I tried something else and I get the error:
Caught SOAPException (SOAP-ENV:Client): No Serializer found to serialize a
'org.w3c.dom.Element' usi
ng encoding style 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'.

Can somebody explain me this error ant tell me what I did wrong?

Greetings
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Utimaco Safeware Belgium - Securing the information highway.

Filip Van Praet
Research Engineer

Tel.     +32 (0)16 440135
Fax.     +32 (0)16 440140
mailto:filip.vanpraet@utimaco.be
Internet   http://www.utimaco.com
my code is the folowing:

XMLParserLiaison xpl = new XercesParserLiaison();
Document doc = xpl.createDocument();

Element header = doc.createElement("header");
    Element mrequest = doc.createElement("mUSTRequest");
    Element user = doc.createElement("userID");
     user.appendChild(doc.createTextNode("beb"));
    Element algo = doc.createElement("algorithmID");
     algo.appendChild(doc.createTextNode("SHA_B64_PADDING"));
    Element transaction = doc.createElement("transactionID");
     transaction.appendChild(doc.createTextNode
("dlmfkmflkeffzefzefzefzef"));
    header.appendChild(transaction);
    mrequest.appendChild(user);
    mrequest.appendChild(algo);

Call call = new Call();
     call.setTargetObjectURI("urn:mUST");
    call.setMethodName("mUSTGetStrongPassword");
    call.setEncodingStyleURI(Constants.NS_URI_SOAP_ENC);
     Vector params = new Vector();
     params.addElement(new Parameter("header", Element.class, header,
null));
     params.addElement(new Parameter("mUSTRest", Element.class, mrequest,
null));

    call.setParams(params);

Response resp;