Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by "Vasicek, John X. -ND" <Jo...@disney.com> on 2013/02/19 21:02:53 UTC

Stats Plugin Config Question

I am running trafficserver-3.2.0, with the stats plugin enabled.

Calling with curl against <server>/_stats does not give back proxy.node.cache_hit_ratio_avg_10s_int_pct; it does return a large list of other stats.  I do get proxy.node.cache_hit_ratio_avg_10s_int_pct back from traffic_line (traffic_line -r proxy.node.cache_hit_ratio_avg_10s).

Has anyone seen this before? How can I get proxy.node.cache_hit_ratio_avg_10s_int_pct enabled?

Thanks,

John Paul Vasicek