Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/20 22:12:50 UTC

Apache Roller 3.2 RC1 (incubating) ready for testing

I've merged all applicable bug fixes from trunk to the roller_3.1
branch and prepared a first release candidate for the 3.1 release. You
can find the release files and latest 3.1 docs here:

   http://people.apache.org/~snoopdave/apache-roller-3.1/

Here's the What's New in Roller 3.1 page:
   http://rollerweblogger.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Roller_3.1_WhatsNew

Release candidates are for testing purposes only.

Please help out. The sooner you download, test and report bugs the
sooner we'll be able to fix them and get the release out. So please
help out the project and take RC1 for a spin.

- Dave

Re: Apache Roller 3.2 RC1 (incubating) ready for testing

Posted by Jeffrey Blattman <Je...@Sun.COM>.
did you mean 3.1 RC1, or are we skipping 3.1?