Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Roberto Santori <r....@seko.com> on 2007/03/23 11:17:18 UTC

OfBiz: rumanian translation

We are working at the localization of OfBiz in Romania and we have now the full rumanian translation ready.

Is anyone interested, and if so, could you drive me in the process of publishing it?

Tks,

Roberto Santori

Re: OfBiz: rumanian translation

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Roberto,

Do you have it in properties files ? If it's the case it's only a matter
of opening a Jira issue after having created a login in Jira. Then
attach your files without forgetting to check the ASF granted box.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ

Thanks

Jacques