Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by 松柳 <la...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/07 03:57:30 UTC

Hadoop 0.20.1 Amazon Image, Permission error?

Hi all, I created an amazon image for hadoop 0.20.1, it seems OK when I
finished bundle, but when I launched the cluster using hadoop-ec2 command
line, hadoop doesnt started up with the machines.

I checked the files in usr/local directory, and found all of them are
without a execution permission. I guess this is the problem, the bundle
script doesnt change the permission of JDK, and hadoop for EXECUTION.

Can anyone tell me, am I right? If so, do I need to change the script
accordingly?

Thanks in advance.

Song Liu