Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Lukasz Dywicki <lu...@dywicki.pl> on 2009/12/07 15:23:50 UTC

Contributing

Hello,
Some time ago I found out of the date documentation (Xml Reference). I can
update the documentation. I sent the ICLA to ASF and it's received (Łukasz
Dywicki). Can anyone give me access to edit documentation?
I know that I am not known in ActiveMQ team, but I am active ServiceMix user
and I have some very small contribution in ServiceMix project (patch, forums
and irc).

Best regards,
Lukasz Dywicki

Re: Contributing

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Lukasz,

Please submit changes as patches attached to JIRA issues.  They will
subsequently be reviewed and applied.

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 9:23 AM, Lukasz Dywicki <lu...@dywicki.pl> wrote:

> Hello,
> Some time ago I found out of the date documentation (Xml Reference). I can
> update the documentation. I sent the ICLA to ASF and it's received (Łukasz
> Dywicki). Can anyone give me access to edit documentation?
> I know that I am not known in ActiveMQ team, but I am active ServiceMix user
> and I have some very small contribution in ServiceMix project (patch, forums
> and irc).
>
> Best regards,
> Lukasz Dywicki

Hiram