Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/29 22:51:57 UTC

Tagging PRs in github

Hello,

I tagged all open PRs in github using the Label feature and the
respective languages as part of the effort to get more reviews done.
Hopefully people and committers can filter quickly their favorite
language and this encourages them to help review.

Sorry for taking this initiative without contacting dev@ first and for
the additional email spam that some of you guys involved in the
reviews probably received.

I hope other committers agree with this idea so we can keep this
tagging in the future (of course as well as the equivalent
"Components"  tag in Jira too.

Regards,
Ismaël

Re: Tagging PRs in github