Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Rick Reumann <ri...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/24 20:36:37 UTC

Does a doc exist describing the MyFaces features?

Someone mentioned using x:dataList in place of JSTL for each. I'm curious,
is there a document that shows a list of all the different features MyFaces
supplies? I know the MyFaces example app shows a lot (maybe all?), but it
would be nice to see all these features and a quick example of usage in a
single pdf or doc. (Trust me not complaining if one doesn't exist, was just
curious if there was one floating around somewhere). Thanks.

--
Rick

Re: Does a doc exist describing the MyFaces features?

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
> A guide with examples of the JSF code, rendered output, and HTML output
> is here: http://www.exadel.com/tutorial/jsf/jsftags-guide.html
>
> It only covers the standard JSF tags

Yes but its an excellent summary.

sean

Re: Does a doc exist describing the MyFaces features?

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.

--
Dave Brondsema
Software Developer

Re: Does a doc exist describing the MyFaces features?

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
another one:

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.