Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by Donald Szeto <do...@apache.org> on 2016/09/15 17:26:41 UTC

New PMC member and committer: Paul Li

Hi all,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache PredictionIO (incubating)
has asked Paul Li to become a PMC member and committer, and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Paul Li was a regular committer to the PredictionIO codebase before its
donation to the Apache Software Foundation. Having him join forces with us
would be beneficial for PredictionIO's growth.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity. Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and
to guide the direction of the project.

Please join us in welcoming Paul.

Regards,
Donald

Re: New PMC member and committer: Paul Li

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Congratulations and welcome, Paul.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: New PMC member and committer: Paul Li

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy