Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org> on 2007/03/31 18:47:33 UTC

Pluto 1.1.3 Release

Are all of the notice files in place now for the build?  Should we move
forward with 1.1.3 this weekend?

David

Re: Pluto 1.1.3 Release

Posted by Charles Severance <cs...@umich.edu>.
DOH - Found it.

/Chuck

Re: Pluto 1.1.3 Release

Posted by Charles Severance <cs...@umich.edu>.

Re: Pluto 1.1.3 Release

Posted by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu>.

Re: Pluto 1.1.3 Release

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
Not a ton, but a little bit.  The biggest thing is that urls generated
by the portal are no longer absolute (http://...), but instead are
relative to the server root (/<context-path>/...) - but this is a portal
driver thing and not a container thing

  See:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12312391&styleName=Text&projectId=10560&Create=Create

More than anything the biggest thing is adding release notes to the mvn
artifacts so we could public ally announce the release (we refrained
from doing so for 1.1.2).

QA would still be helpful to make sure we don't have regressions.

Re: Pluto 1.1.3 Release

Posted by Charles Severance <cs...@umich.edu>.

Re: Pluto 1.1.3 Release

Posted by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu>.