Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Bosch, Christian" <CB...@cincom.com> on 2014/12/03 14:33:19 UTC

Tapestry5 jquery ajaxupload

Hello,

I'm writing a tapestry component using Tapestry5-Jquery AjaxUpload.
I would like to customize UI (template & file template) and change captions/messages. But I can't find any sample to handle this.

Do you a sample or a link to a sample AjaxUpload integration ?

Thanks for your help.

C. Bosch.

Re: Tapestry5 jquery ajaxupload

Posted by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com>.
For something simple like messages, you might be able to just pass in your
own json object through params.

https://github.com/got5/tapestry5-jquery/blob/master/src/main/java/org/got5/tapestry5/jquery/components/AjaxUpload.java

It looks like line 164 they are doing a merge.

--
George Christman
CEO

Re: Tapestry5 jquery ajaxupload

Posted by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com>.
I ended up having to several modify that component to get it to do what I
wanted it to do. It's very difficult to modify the template because the
core file upload js depends on a lot of the elements within the template.
Anyhow, I ended up using Tapestry5-jquery as a base to build my own version
and here you'll see my connector and where I'm modifying some of the
template. https://www.cardaddy.com/modules/upload.js

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 8:33 AM, Bosch, Christian <CB...@cincom.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm writing a tapestry component using Tapestry5-Jquery AjaxUpload.
> I would like to customize UI (template & file template) and change
> captions/messages. But I can't find any sample to handle this.
>
> Do you a sample or a link to a sample AjaxUpload integration ?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> C. Bosch.

George Christman
CEO