Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@wso2.com> on 2008/10/01 05:43:39 UTC

Re: AW: Integrating Axis2 with Tomcat and Eclipse

Well not exactly. Eclipse uses a plugin to integrate the functionality
of axis2. It is through this plugin eclipse creates web services and
client stubs using reflection over the binary distribution of axis2.
Thats why you need to specify the axis2 binary location under
preference. Other than that non of the eclipse distributions comes
packed with axis2. But as Markus mentioned the plugins is a good place
to start looking for what u might need to achieve yo goal.

Thank you
Saminda.

Posted by Bai Shen <ba...@gmail.com>.
-nods-  Right now I'm working through the two links he provided.  I've been
rather busy, so I haven't gotten far.