Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de> on 2018/06/03 15:37:55 UTC

Merged commit vanishes?

Hi,

I just merged:

https://github.com/apache/reef/pull/1463

And the commit showed up for a few seconds. However, it disappeared after
that that. I did merge that PR using a squash & rebase merge on GitHub

Any idea what might go wrong?

Thanks,

Markus

Re: Merged commit vanishes?

Posted by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de>.
My hunch is that we still get replication from the old repo at Apache. How
do we investigate this? -- Markus

Re: Merged commit vanishes?

Posted by Sergiy Matusevych <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: Merged commit vanishes?