Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Evan <ev...@163.com> on 2014/06/03 10:19:55 UTC

Why the dequeues count always is 0 in MQ console.

Hi

I have a problem, which I saw that the dequeues count always is 0 in Active
MQ console.
Can someone help me to explain that's why?

And Can this problem cause memory problem or slowness?

Thanks very much.
Evan

Re: Why the dequeues count always is 0 in MQ console.

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
No, topic's don't "dequeue" per se. Their individual subscriptions keep
track of inflight/enqueue/dequeue statistics.

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 1:06 AM, Evan <ev...@163.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please see below screenshot.
>
> <
> http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4681698/2014-05-30_4-03-22_PM.jpg
> >

> I want to know that the dequeue=0 can cause the OOM issue?

*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog
twitter: @christianposta

Re: Why the dequeues count always is 0 in MQ console.

Posted by Evan <ev...@163.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
For queues? Topics? Topic Subscriptions? Which objects are showing 0
dequeues?