Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mark Russell <ma...@instantiations.com> on 2007/10/01 05:29:22 UTC

Maven and eclipse

I have a second question.  I also have eclipse plugins that I need to run from a maven build.  Is there any support for running
eclipse via maven. I have an eclipse plugin that collects statistics and I would like to write a maven plugin that has a goal of
   analyze.  this would load up eclipse with all the required plugins run the analysis headlessly then the plugin would process
the results.

How would everyone suggest I do this.

Thanks for your help
--
Mark Russell
Instantiations, Inc.

Re: Maven and eclipse

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
http://mojo.codehaus.org/pde-maven-plugin/

On 10/1/07, Mark Russell <ma...@instantiations.com> wrote:
> I have a second question.  I also have eclipse plugins that I need to run from a maven build.  Is there any support for running
> eclipse via maven. I have an eclipse plugin that collects statistics and I would like to write a maven plugin that has a goal of
>    analyze.  this would load up eclipse with all the required plugins run the analysis headlessly then the plugin would process
> the results.
>
> How would everyone suggest I do this.
>
> Thanks for your help
> --