Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> on 2016/08/29 08:08:05 UTC

ApacheCon?

As we discussed f2f in Vancouver, I was surprised not to see Beam in the
ApacheCon NA program...

Is there any interest to submit something to ApacheCon EU? CfP closes on
September 9th.

I was think to submit something introductory, based on my experiences in
the last weeks. But I think it'd be much more valuable something form the
PPM directly.

Cheers,

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager

Re: ApacheCon?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

I already submitted a talk about Beam for ApacheCon (BigData) EU.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�