Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Javier del Gesu <de...@thinknola.com> on 2003/10/23 07:58:33 UTC

Building Xindice

I've built Xindice in Eclipse along side a project for the XMLDB
interface. In doing this, I hope to be able to trace through the
interface and into Xindice to see the secrets of its inner being.

It seems, however, that the XMLDB api available at www.xmldb.org
does not work with the CVS HEAD Xindice. The DatabaseImpl.getName()
method returns a comma delimted list of names, where
DatabaseManager.regesterDatabase(Database) expects a single hash key
value. Who is correct? Where is the source for
xmldb-api-20021118.jar?

--
Javier del Gesu - delgesu@thinknola.com