Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Sean Dowd <ss...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/15 16:29:23 UTC

Skipping generation of existing classes?

I have 2 projects, the second of which uses the schema def from the
first (via an import with a namespace and a schemaLocation).  I need
to run scomp separately for each project, rather than as one task
generating both.  When I run scomp on the second project, it
regenerates the shared classes from the first.  I cannot seem to find
documentation on how to just use the first project's classes, rather
than regenerate them (which causes errors in the rest of my project).

Thanks.

Re: Skipping generation of existing classes?

Posted by Sean Dowd <ss...@gmail.com>.
I thought I was doing that, but apparently I wasn't (probably using ;
instead of : in the classpath).

Thanks.

Posted by Johannes Echterhoff <Jo...@gmx.de>.
Hi.