Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Antoine LE FLOC'H <le...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/22 23:51:46 UTC

facet pivot and range

Hello,

I can't find anything related to what I would like to do: a facet.pivot but
have ranges on the second level, something like

facet.pivot=cat,price

where price is a range facet

facet.range=price&facet.range.start=0&facet.range.end=1000&facet.range.gap=10

Is it doable with Solr4 ? How did you do it ?

Thanks so much

Re: facet pivot and range

Posted by Antoine LE FLOC'H <le...@gmail.com>.
Never mind, I'll just pre compute my price intervals. BTW, an intersting
post on pre-computed intervals:

http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/How-to-Facet-on-a-price-range-tt1846392.html#a1849958

On the other hand, not sure if I can use pivots if they don't work in a
distributed environment

   - SOLR-2894 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-2894>

Implement distributed pivot
faceting<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-2894>