Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/03 15:00:15 UTC

New sit for user guide examples.

Hi,

I've finally found the time to work on a site with live examples from
the user guide. You can see the result here :
http://examples-wickettutorial.rhcloud.com/
It's an early version so any feedback is welcome!

Have fun.

Andrea.

Re: New sit for user guide examples.

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I think it should be next thing to do....

Posted by andrea del bene <an...@gmail.com>.

developer's brain is a mysterious beast :). Yes, "view source" is
definitely better.

Andrea.

Posted by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zala Pierre GOUPIL <go...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! It rocks!

--
Je n'aime pas seulement ma vie, mais aussi celle des autres.

(Blade Runner)

Re: New sit for user guide examples.

Posted by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com>.
Nice! Thanks Andrea ! :)

Posted by andrea del bene <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrea,

Posted by Štefan Šimík <st...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, looks really great.
I would also vote to display related source code for best experience.

Posted by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrea,