Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Thomas D'Silva <td...@apache.org> on 2018/12/12 04:38:15 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Phoenix PMC member: Karan Mehta

On behalf of the Apache Phoenix PMC, I'm pleased to announce that Karan
Mehta has accepted our invitation to join the PMC. He has been working on
enhancing the phoenix query server.

Please join me in congratulating Karan.

Thanks,
Thomas

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Phoenix PMC member: Karan Mehta

Posted by Karan Mehta <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thank you everyone!
ᐧ

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.