Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Syao Work <sy...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/20 17:03:47 UTC

[vfs] VFS updating/ JCR(jackrabbit) provider implementation

Hello to all,

We are in need of implementation of VFS with versioning on top of the JCR.
Web dav is too slow.
But the problem is that when we are to update dependenies (including JCR of
version 2) the mvn build fails with errors.
I was interested, are there any plans of making Apache Commons VFS up to
date?

Sorry for my English.
Jonny

Re: [vfs] VFS updating/ JCR(jackrabbit) provider implementation

Posted by Syao Work <sy...@gmail.com>.
There is a way to get a bundle, you just need to compile svn source
after editing bundle pom.xml to export more than jackrabbit.api;
We are new to this stuff, so it's a little dark for us.
Thanks for replay :)

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.