Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vijay Gupta <vi...@fedex.com> on 2006/08/07 19:22:37 UTC

including in JSP:include

Hi All,

I would really appriciate your help in this:
I am trying to JSP:include 2 actions and having the problem that the
request never comes back from 1st include and that stops further
excutuion of the JSP trying to include.
I guess the reason is that struts does forward the request and the
controll never comes back to calling JSP.

Is there any woek around to this?

Thanks,
Vijay

Re: including in JSP:include

Posted by Romu <ro...@gmail.com>.
your other actions works ? else try refresh on Eclipse if u develp ith
eclipse IDE.

else  do u have declared your taglib in your web.xml , after your servlet
mapping:

<web-app>
      <display-name></display-name>

      <!-- Standard Action Servlet Configuration (with debugging) -->
      <servlet>
</servlet>

      <!-- Standard Action Servlet Mapping -->
      <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>*.do</url-pattern>

    </servlet-mapping>
<welcome-file-list>
        <welcome-file>index2.jsp</welcome-file>
      </welcome-file-list>
      <!-- Struts Tag Library Descriptors -->

<taglib>
        <taglib-uri>/tags/struts-bean</taglib-uri>
        <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld</taglib-location>
   </taglib>

RE: including in JSP:include

Re: including in JSP:include

Posted by Michael Jouravlev <jm...@gmail.com>.