Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Liang Chen <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/19 01:20:32 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache CarbonData 0.2.0-incubating release

Hi all

Finally, this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding) : Henry Saputra,Uma Gangumalla,Jean-Baptiste Onofré

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards
Liang

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache CarbonData 0.2.0-incubating release

Posted by Liang Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacques

Thanks for your vote.
Sure, we would improve the build instructions in the next release.

Regards
Liang

Jacques Nadeau wrote

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Liang Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Liang Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
Hi John

Sorry for that , thanks for your comment.
I will check it with mentors asap.

Regards
Liang

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
I'm looking for build instructions.  If the podling can provide build
instructions that can provide a binary.  Right now it fails the compiles
from source requirements.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.